Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why do men seem to judge skinny small breasted women negatively?

I don't understand why some men (not all just some) seem to judge skinny women in such a harsh negative way unlike our thicker counterparts. I have had men call me a skinny ***** and say I probably don't cook so I'm not worth nothing, men have been dismissive and rude to me but than are perfect gentleman to a thicker girl even if she is unattractive and rude. I have even had men tell me that I seem stuck up selfish and unloving just because I'm thin and smaller on top. I'm usually quite shy but I always strive to be kind and respectful to everyone I meet. I don't consider myself unattractive either I've modeled and done pageants in the passed but have always been tall leggy and athletic. I just easily stay at a size four with my big butt and perky b's lol. I just don't get the rudeness from some men. If your not attracted fine but i don't get these preconceived notions abut my character based solely on my appearance. I work as a bartender/waitress and also have a very male dominated social structure so I hear this crap a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment