Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I want to kill myself. help?

I'm 15. I feel like nothing matters. I don't want to get a 9-5 business job, move into the suburbs, and look back saying "why did i even bother living?" on my deathbed. my life is so meaningless, so small. either i want to try drugs, hard drugs, to divert my thoughts, or i want to kill myself. I hate kids my age, they are so stupid and blind. this whole world is completely f*ked up and backwards. all of my clothes were made in sweatshops by children in indonesia making 5 bucks a month. i could feel their sweat and blood literally on me when i wear my clothes. everything was made by exploitation and i'm contributing to it. the environment is being destroyed, thousands are being executed by u.s. backed dictators protecting u.s. corporate interest, and everyone in the u.s. just lives in a bubble completely ignorant of everything around them. i can't take it anymore. i cant change the world. i don't have the drive or passion. i just notice these things and want to give up, because what difference could i make? will it even matter in the end? i can see myself in 60 years in the future saying " wow, why did i bother living"

No comments:

Post a Comment