Tuesday, August 9, 2011

1/256 Cherokee blood?

Just because she looks white doesn't mean she is. My husband is part cherokee and so are my children. His father is blonde haired, blue eyes, my children are dark haired, one with brown eyes one with hazel eyes, my husband is dark haired and dark eyed. How a perosn looks does not define their race and in doing my own research a person with cherokee background can claim their hertiage and recieve a roll number if they have so much as one drop of cherokee blood that runs through them. As for the marriage part of your question well race does not stop you from marrying someone. Your relious beliefs may restrict a perosn but in choosing your religion that is a choice you make and are aware of. The hearts wants what the heart wants who am I or you or anyone else to make that choice for someone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment