Friday, August 12, 2011

Is this normal! pregnancy symptoms? !?

Does this sound like pregnancy symptoms? On February 9th,10th and 11th I had unprotected sex, though i was on the pill, at the time I was on antibiotics, penicillin and amoxicillin. He never ejaculated in me once. I took a qualitative blood test at planned parenthood a little over a month after that and it was negative, I also had a negative urine test that day as well. I should mention i have had a period every month but since I'm on the pill the periods are light so I don't know if i could be ppregnant. Lately I've been tired but i do work graveyard, I find myself wanting tto sleep all day. I've been nauseated, but not to the point where I vomit, the tips of my nipples have been hurting to the touch like if I graze them with my finger tip and push down slightly for 4 days and according to the pills i wont get a period for 12 more days,and I always feel hungry. I took a dollar store test today and it was negative, but this week I've had a feelingthat feels likea bbaby kicking. And I've been burping alot today. I don't have health insurance. Could i be pregnant or is it just indigestion? and When I went to planned parenthood for the blood test they laughed and I had to fight to get it, all they do is urine dips. And they deny me an ultrasound. My nipples also hurt like 2 months ago for a couple of days. I don't know if its pms, is it possible 2 weeks before I'm on my period plus I'm on the pill. I'm Aldo scared because this lady on "I didn't know iI was pregnant, was a nurse, took her pill everyday at the same time and still got pregnant, she also had regular periods every months and ttook a home pregnancy test months into the pregnancy and it was negative. She onlu had fever Like symptoms twice the hole

No comments:

Post a Comment