Friday, August 12, 2011

My college student is acting funny and I just found out, a convicted felon, this is crazy, help!!!?

2nd degree felony, sexual exploitation of a minor (meaning distribution on internet of some form of child sexuality, including the possibility could have been his child); 1st degree felony: sexual assault and abuse of a child (the description said that for this one, to be be convicted, there is violence or threat of violence involved in the rape, and yes it is a full rape and bodily harm of a child, and includes the parent of the child). I wonder if he's the father, or uncle or something? Well anyway, he kind of creeped me out all semester with odd comments in class and trying to walk me to my car. His topic was on felons being second class citizens who are discriminated against. His records are totally public, but first of all, is it illegal of me to tell my other students so I can make sure no harassment has taken place? Is it illegal for me to post on my FB about his crimes and picture? And am I too freaked out and should give him the benefit of the doubt? I dont want to be around him and I'm scared, and is that me being discriminatory or could it be a real threat??

No comments:

Post a Comment