Thursday, August 4, 2011

GUYS: where would this friendship/relationship stand from here?

ok,so me, my bestie her brother and her brothers friiend (the guy i like) were all at my friends house we were all sleeping there that night.This guy i like knows i like him but i didnt know that until just a while ago,and he dont like me back its just barly more then friends he likes like he thinks im his pretty little sister to him just a little but more but BARLY.so we were all watching a scary movies sitting on the couch adn everone fell asleep except for him and when i woke up i was laying in his lap but then i when back to sleep and i herd him wake up e moved a little then he tryed to wake up his friend and see if he was awake, he wasnt so he kinda just patted my back and whent back to sleep later on everyone was awake EXCEPT FOR ME. and no body wanted to wake me because they know iI get moddy and grumpy when i get woke up from a deep sleep but this time i would not have minded being woke up.so they made my crush just lay there with me laying on his lap until I woke up I was so embarssed when i woke up, cuz iI KNOW he dont like me back and after that day i found out that he knew I liked him....But i kinda wanna know what is thinking is this big or small he acted like he didnt care but at 1st when i saw his face he was kinda laughing.Its bean 2 days and he hasnt even said hi to me, what is going through his head does this matter?Also they said they herd me mumble some stuff in my sleep but i was having a nightmare about the scary movie we watched. (and we all are 13 and my friends brother is almost 14 in a few months)

No comments:

Post a Comment